Thanks for a fantastic evening with new perspectives as well as great discussions. We’ve summarized some of the learnings that you’ve chosen to highlight from our fantastic presenters, Stefan Moritz, VP Customer Experience Veryday and Margaretha Finnstedt, Global Director of PR & Brand Innovation, Husqvarna.
1. Products that efficiently meet customer needs will outperform products with great marketing. Create positive CX by focusing on what brings real value to customers.
2. Don’t forget to be future proof. When all companies are digitized and CX optimized – what will then differentiate
3. “Happy employees” is the new black! Put focus on creating Happy employees -> to get Happy customers -> and a Happy business
4. To use goals from the SDG 2030 in the innovation strategy process, just like Husqvarna Group do, is brilliant
5. Even though most companies claim a strong innovation focus, the actual innovation work takes place at the night shift, outside the regular day job.
6. Innovate in line with the business strategy, a clear brand story and be unexpected. You need brave management, trust from colleagues and a plan for distribution, marketing and rollout. Share results and repeat.
We also want to send a big thank you to Anders Ribba and Spoon Agency for inviting us and for the fantastic hospitality.
Finally dear members, We're looking forward continue the journey with you - because we strongly believe in the death of the traditional CMO and that a new breed is emerging - CMO goes Tech. Hope to see you at the next meetup, in May!